No need to bake, although they can get really messy, so I suggest latex gloves! They work wonders when dealing with sticky food. The recipe spawned from my head one day during my early vegan days when I felt like something yummy. The measurements vary according to how many you wish to make and how big you want them. Make sure you mould them together really hard or else you'll have crumbs all over when you bite through!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the bran cereal, granola, cranberries, raisins, almonds and walnuts together in a large bowl. Crush any large pieces of cereal. Set aside.
- 2Add the banana and the jam to the mix.
- 3Melt the peanut butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until fully melted.
- 4Quickly add the peanut butter to the mixture and mix thoroughly; messy part!
- 5Scoop handful (or however big you want individual cookie to be) into tray and form into a cookie shape. Press firmly together.
- 6Wrap each individual cookie with cling wrap and mould into cookie shape again, making sure it's nice and firm.
- 7Put in the freezer overnight.
- 8(For better results, keep in freezer and take out when wanting a snack, cooling cookie for maybe 10 minutes.).
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.8
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 13.0 g