Recipe by The Blender Girl
This delectable raw vegan key lime mousse is SO easy; and epitomizes the "blend and chow in under 5 minutes" philosophy that we are so fond of at healthy blender recipes. Just throw all of your ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth. Chill and Devour. How easy is that?
Top Review by UmmBinat
I did change the one ingredient I think does not make this raw and I understand to be unhealthy, agave. I used a honey instead, yes still not raw as it wasn't, I need to get shopping. I loved the taste even more before sweetening actually!! This was sure delicious sweetened though as well. I may make it again with raw honey or no sweetener!
- 2 ripe organic avocados
- 2 ripe organic bananas, peeled
- 2⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind (about 2 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons lime rind (about 4 limes)
- 1⁄4 cup Agave (to taste)
- 1 pinch celtic sea salt