Recipe by happybella
This was my first time ever making Kale Chips. I found this recipe online from pure2raw.com. They were so yummy! A great way to eat your greens-you could easily eat a whole head of kale in one sitting. :) For more raw/vegan recipes check out www.bellaraw.blogspot.com
- 3 heads kale, ripped into pieces, stalks removed
- 2 cups cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Place kale pieces in a large bowl.
- Next, place remaining ingredients in blender and blend. Add water a little bit at a time to thin it out. It should be thick, yet runny.
- Pour sauce over kale and use your hands to thoroughly coat each piece. Your hands will get very dirty! :).
- Place kale on lined dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for about 4 hours at 110.