a healthy tart consisting of almonds, medjool dates, and fruit!
Make and share this Raw Vegan Fruit Tart! recipe from Food.com.
- Food process the almonds, medjool dates, and salt until they become coarse crumbs.
- Get a 9 in pie pan and using your hands or a rubber spatula, press the almond mixture into the form of a crust.
- Plastic wrap the crust and put in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend the mango and the soaked dried mango until smooth. Leave in refrigerator until ready to assemble tart. (Pineapple can be used in place of mango).
- Pour the filling over the crust and top off with fruit. Cover the entire tart.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Preferably, overnight.