1/4 Photos of Raw Vegan Fruit Tart!
24 hrs 40 mins
Je see ka's Note:
a healthy tart consisting of almonds, medjool dates, and fruit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- your favorite fruit (banana, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries...)
- 1Food process the almonds, medjool dates, and salt until they become coarse crumbs.
- 2Get a 9 in pie pan and using your hands or a rubber spatula, press the almond mixture into the form of a crust.
- 3Plastic wrap the crust and put in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, blend the mango and the soaked dried mango until smooth. Leave in refrigerator until ready to assemble tart. (Pineapple can be used in place of mango).
- 5Pour the filling over the crust and top off with fruit. Cover the entire tart.
- 6Refrigerate for at least an hour. Preferably, overnight.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Vegan Fruit Tart!
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: