1/4 Photos of Raw Vegan Chocolate and Raspberry Birthday Cake
This a healthy, raw vegan cake recipe. Preparation takes only 15 minutes! You'll love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the walnuts, salt, dates and carob/cocoa in your food processor and blend well until you get a soft and sticky paste.
- 2Divide the mixture in two and form two balls. Place these balls in the fridge.
- 3Place the bananas, carob/cocoa and honey in your food processor and mix well until you get a smooth paste.
- 4Place one crust ball in your cake form and spread it evenly.
- 5Spread some chocolate cream on top (4-5 tbsp).
- 6Sprinkle the raspberries and press them gently into the chocolate cream.
- 7Place the other dough ball on top and spread it, but be careful not to crush the raspberries. (You can place it between two plastic wraps and stretch it evenly and after that, place it over the raspberries - without the plastic wraps, of course. It is easier this way and you won't crush the raspberries.).
- 8Put some parchment paper on a large plate.
- 9Turn the cake upside down and put it on the plate.
- 10Garnish with the remaining chocolate cream, raspberries and dark chocolate flakes.
- 11Place in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Vegan Chocolate and Raspberry Birthday Cake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.4
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 7.0 g