This a healthy, raw vegan cake recipe. Preparation takes only 15 minutes! You'll love it!
Make and share this Raw Vegan Chocolate and Raspberry Birthday Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Place the walnuts, salt, dates and carob/cocoa in your food processor and blend well until you get a soft and sticky paste.
- Divide the mixture in two and form two balls. Place these balls in the fridge.
- Place the bananas, carob/cocoa and honey in your food processor and mix well until you get a smooth paste.
- Place one crust ball in your cake form and spread it evenly.
- Spread some chocolate cream on top (4-5 tbsp).
- Sprinkle the raspberries and press them gently into the chocolate cream.
- Place the other dough ball on top and spread it, but be careful not to crush the raspberries. (You can place it between two plastic wraps and stretch it evenly and after that, place it over the raspberries - without the plastic wraps, of course. It is easier this way and you won't crush the raspberries.).
- Put some parchment paper on a large plate.
- Turn the cake upside down and put it on the plate.
- Garnish with the remaining chocolate cream, raspberries and dark chocolate flakes.
- Place in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.