- 473.18 ml of raw nuts (macadamia, hazel, walnut, cashew)
- 236.59 ml pitted dates
- 59.14 ml dried coconut
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 709.77 ml soaked cashews (soaked in water for 4 hrs)
- 177.44 ml lemon juice
- 177.44 ml raw honey or 177.44 ml Agave
- 177.44 ml coconut oil (warmed)
- 1 vanilla bean (optional)
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- process all the nuts, dates and cinnamon until pasty. Sprinkle springform with coconut so it wont stick to the bottom. Press the nutty paste onto it.
- blend all ingredients for the filling in processor until smooth. Add water (up to 1/2 cup) to obtain consistency. Adjust to taste and pour onto crust.
- Place in freezer until firm. Defrost for 1 hr in fridge before serving
- (mix favorite berries with a bit of agave for sauce).