3 hrs 30 mins
This untried recipe is from the July/August 08 issue of Vegetarian Times. It looks delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place macadamia nuts in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Place cashews in a separate bowl and cover with cold water. Soak nuts 4 hours, then rinse, drain and set aside.
- 2Pulse macadamia nuts and dates in a food processor to a sticky crumb-like consistency, Sprinkle dried coconut mixture onto bottom of 8-inch pie pan. Press macadamia nut mixture onto coconut to make pie crust.
- 3Place cashews, coconut oil, lime juice, agave nectar and 6 Tbsp water in bowl of the food processor. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into food processor bowl and puree until smooth.
- 4Pour mixture into crust, and freeze 1 to 2 hours, or until firm.
- 5Remove from freezer, slice while frozen, and transfer to serving platter. Defrost in the fridge 1 hour or on countertop 30 minutes; top with berries and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Vegan Cashew Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.0
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: