Recipe by happybella
From Matt Amsden's RAWvolution. I just made these and they are great! Even my non-raw family liked them! I will warn you, they are a bit messy, so only make them if you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty. ;) Cook time is dehydrator time.
- 6 apples, cored and peeled (I used Fuji)
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 3⁄4 cups almonds, ground
- 1 1⁄4 cups raisins
- 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice half of the apples and place in a mixing bowl. Shred the remaining apples in the food processor, then add the shredded apples to the sliced apples in the mixing bowl.
- Add the agave nectar, ground almonds, raisins, and cinnamon to the bowl. Mix well.
- With your hands, shape this mixture into about 20 round, flat cookies approximately 3 inches thick, and lay them on dehydrator sheets.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for approximately 24 hours.