Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An all natural sweet treat
Make and share this Raw Torte recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor combine walnuts and raisins until mixture is 'fudgy' and raisins are not gritty.
- Spread mixture in pie pan.
- Soak Figs and process in food processor with juice of half a lemon.
- Spread mixture on top of walnut/raisin mixture.
- Eat right away for a gooey texture or refrigerate for a slightly firmer tort.
this stuff is comfort food! Mmmm. Really nice.
This was a very nice treat. I only made a fourth of the recipe. I had some when it was first madeand then I refridgerated it overnight and had some for breakfast. I liked it much better after being refridgerated. Thank you Rita74!