- 2 medium roma tomatoes
- 1 sun-dried tomato (oil packed)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar (a healthy sweetener)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in a blender or Vita-mix.
- Blend until smooth, adding more water until desired consistency is reached.
- Tip: I like to sprinkle yeast flakes on top for a cheesy flavor. This is so rich and sweet! You can also 1/2 a red bell pepper to the blender before mixing.