Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very moist banana bread using no white sugar.
Make and share this Raw Sugar Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 591.47 ml turbinado sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1.23 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 946.36 ml flour
- 6 large ripe bananas
- 236.59 ml nuts
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- preheat oven to 250.
- cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time.
- sift dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- add to wet mixture. mash bananas, and add to mixture with nuts.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans. bake for 1 1/2 hours.
We were surprised by the low baking temperature, but followed instructions and it worked! It did require a few more minutes than instructed, but might not with smaller loaf pans. Easy to make and tasty. Made for PAC