Recipe by Queenofcamping
Another raw main dish from my friend.
Top Review by Neomia
I thought this was pretty good, but not great. My main complaint is that the sauce was really watery. Maybe seeding the tomatoes would help. It also makes a TON of sauce, so when they say large on the sweet potato or zuke, they ain't kidding!
- 3 large sweet potatoes or 4 large zucchini
- 8 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato, soaked 2 hours
- 59.14 ml parsley
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml italian seasoning
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4.92 ml sea salt
- 4.92 ml dried stevia, leaves