Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another raw main dish from my friend.
- 3 large sweet potatoes or 4 large zucchini
- 8 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato, soaked 2 hours
- 59.14 ml parsley
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml italian seasoning
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4.92 ml sea salt
- 4.92 ml dried stevia, leaves
- Process sweet potatoes or zucchini through a fine vegetable shredder so it looks like angel hair pasta.
- For sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add a little of the sun dried tomato soak water if needed.
I thought this was pretty good, but not great. My main complaint is that the sauce was really watery. Maybe seeding the tomatoes would help. It also makes a TON of sauce, so when they say large on the sweet potato or zuke, they ain't kidding!