2 hrs 20 mins
Another raw main dish from my friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large sweet potatoes or 4 large zucchini
- 8 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato, soaked 2 hours
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried stevia, leaves
- 1Process sweet potatoes or zucchini through a fine vegetable shredder so it looks like angel hair pasta.
- 2For sauce.
- 3Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- 4Add a little of the sun dried tomato soak water if needed.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Spaghetti With Marinara Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 786.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: