Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another raw main dish from my friend.
Make and share this Raw Spaghetti With Marinara Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large sweet potatoes or 4 large zucchini
- 8 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, soaked 2 hours
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried stevia, leaves
- Process sweet potatoes or zucchini through a fine vegetable shredder so it looks like angel hair pasta.
- For sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add a little of the sun dried tomato soak water if needed.
I thought this was pretty good, but not great. My main complaint is that the sauce was really watery. Maybe seeding the tomatoes would help. It also makes a TON of sauce, so when they say large on the sweet potato or zuke, they ain't kidding!