Recipe by Queenofcamping
Another raw main dish from my friend.
Top Review by Neomia
I thought this was pretty good, but not great. My main complaint is that the sauce was really watery. Maybe seeding the tomatoes would help. It also makes a TON of sauce, so when they say large on the sweet potato or zuke, they ain't kidding!
- 3 large sweet potatoes or 4 large zucchini
- 8 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, soaked 2 hours
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried stevia, leaves