Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this from Eat Smart, Eat Raw. Even if using cooked oats, it sounds like a good breakfast. I usually like sweet breakfasts, but this sounds like a good lunch!
- 4 ounces oats, soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon miso
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- 4 fluid ounces boiling water
- Put the oats in the food processor and process for a couple of minutes until it is a thick mash.
- Add all other ingredients except water and process for anohter minute.
- Pour in water and keep the machine turning until you have a creamy batter. Serve immediately.