1/1 Photo of Raw "not Peanut Butter Cookies"
From "Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People" by Jennifer Cornbleet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the ground almonds take 1/3 cup raw almonds and process in a food processor fitted with the S blade until finely ground.
- 2Place the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in a food processor fitted with the S blade and process until smooth.
- 3Transfer to a small bowl and freeze for 30 minutes.
- 4Form into 1-inch balls and flatten slightly. Roll each cookie in the ground almonds.
- 5Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving. Stored in a sealed container in the freezer, these cookies will keep for up to one month.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw "not Peanut Butter Cookies"
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.3
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 9.3 g