Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People" by Jennifer Cornbleet.
Make and share this Raw "not Peanut Butter Cookies" recipe from Food.com.
- For the ground almonds take 1/3 cup raw almonds and process in a food processor fitted with the S blade until finely ground.
- Place the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in a food processor fitted with the S blade and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Form into 1-inch balls and flatten slightly. Roll each cookie in the ground almonds.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving. Stored in a sealed container in the freezer, these cookies will keep for up to one month.
Yum - these are definitely more like candy than cookies...a soft Almond Roca truffle. It works surprisingly well to keep them in the freezer, stored on plastic wrap in a tight container for a cool treat. They are very caloric so one is my limit!
Wow! These were really good! I used agave nectar and made them a little smaller so I got 10 cookies. I also used the blender because I don't have a food processor. The texture was like a yummy, chewy candy. Thanks for the recipe!