Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on FoodMatters.tv website. Very tasty and so healthy!
- 2 zucchini, sliced into strips with a vegetable peeler
- 473.18 ml mung bean sprouts, washed
- 1 carrot, sliced into strips with a vegetable peeler
- 177.44 ml chopped cashews (or almonds)
- 1 small red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 small yellow pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 4 green onions, chopped finely
- 1 small mild chili, de-seeded and finely sliced
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice from one lime
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- 59.14 ml coconut milk
- 4.92 ml coconut sugar
- 14.79 ml tamari soy sauce
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a glass jar with lid and shake.
- Prepare all salad ingredients and toss in a salad bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and coat well.
Very pretty and very healthy but lacking excitement when it comes to taste. I made as written but think next time might try changing a few things such as cutting the zucchini into matchsticks instead of making ribbons with the vegetable peeler, increasing the dressing, using a hotter chili, either toasting the cashews or switching to peanuts and maybe adding just a tiny bit of ginger. Thanks for the post.