Recipe by RaWziLLa
Contributed by juleskess on goneraw.com, this was my very first raw meal dish. I have been eating Raw but I was not really putting anything into "preparing" something. This is very good and makes eating raw more interesting. The colors are lovely and the meal is healthy!
Top Review by Chef Schellies
This was ok. As one reviewer below said, there really was too much dressing. We added about 1/2 cup more cabbage. We also only used the juice of one lemon, and it was still very lemony.
- 1 zucchini (spiraled into "noodles" or sliced thin and then julienned)
- 1 carrot (julienned)
- 1⁄2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped (tops and bulbs)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (or finely chopped hot pepper)
- 1 tablespoon honey (agave or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix the nut butter with the garlic and ginger, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, and hot sauce until smooth. Set aside.
- Mix all of the vegetables in a large bowl (save a few green onion tops for garnish).
- Right before serving, mix sauce with veggies and enjoy.
- Chopsticks add a nice touch!