1/1 Photo of Raw Pad Thai
Contributed by juleskess on goneraw.com, this was my very first raw meal dish. I have been eating Raw but I was not really putting anything into "preparing" something. This is very good and makes eating raw more interesting. The colors are lovely and the meal is healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 zucchini (spiraled into "noodles" or sliced thin and then julienned)
- 1 carrot (julienned)
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped (tops and bulbs)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (or finely chopped hot pepper)
- 1 tablespoon honey (agave or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, chopped
- 1In a bowl, mix the nut butter with the garlic and ginger, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, and hot sauce until smooth. Set aside.
- 2Mix all of the vegetables in a large bowl (save a few green onion tops for garnish).
- 3Right before serving, mix sauce with veggies and enjoy.
- 4Chopsticks add a nice touch!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Pad Thai
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 569.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g