Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 10 ounces raw oysters
- 9 fluid ounces tomato juice (6 jiggers)
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 18 fluid ounces vodka
- 1 lemon, cut in 6 wedges
- Combine juice through horseradish, mixing thoroughly; pour 1 jigger of mixture into each of 6 small glasses.
- Add 2 jiggers vodka to each.
- Put 1 raw oyster in each glass and garnish with a lemon wedge.
great, close to what The Brigatine serves, I tried this and the I switched the tomato juice to cocktail sauce and added a dash of tabasco and alittle extra horseradish sauce, perfect.
WOW! What a great way to serve oysters. My guests couldn't get enough. I served this up in individual 2oz shot glasses. I used V8, kicked up with the horseradish and a dash of hot sauce. So in goes 1oz vodka, 1 raw oyster, and top with the sauce. Then, down the hatch! Thanks for posting. BTW--you should give them a try.