Recipe by selfmadegirl
Inspired from "Uncooking with Raw Rose" - these taste great in raw zucchini 'pasta'! Add spices for extra flavour. I enjoy rosemary, basil and oregano!
Top Review by lunarloom
Love, love, love these! I've made these a few times now and they are also perfect for those trying to cut down or cut out meat from their diet. Very flavorful and has a nice meaty bite to it. The cayenne is great, but substituting with dill or other herbs is also nice.
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 dash cayenne
- 12 medium sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except for the mushrooms in a container with a lid that can store the mushrooms.
- Stir well.
- Add the mushrooms, and stir to ensure all mushrooms are coated.
- Store in the fridge, turning the container often so that the mushrooms remain coated.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours. Keeps for up to a week.