- 118.29 ml walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 14.79 ml sherry wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt and pepper
- 1 bunch baby russian kale, tough stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 70.87 g goat's milk gouda cheese, cut into 1/2 by 1/4 inch pieces
- 6 chives, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 Anjou pear, halved, cored, and very thinly sliced crosswise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until golden brown, tossing once during baking, 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Add in kale, cheese, chives, walnuts, and pear. Toss to combine.