Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Saveur" magazine.
- 16 cups fresh kale, thinly sliced (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dried currants or 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pecorino romano cheese, finely shredded (2 oz) or 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a large serving bowl; toss.
- Let rest 5 to 10 minutes for flavors to develop; toss again before serving.
- If desired, add more cheese, salt or pepper.