Recipe by Mindelicious
Loved this stuff during my raw transitioning!! This is a cheap(er) yet healthy raw granola. You can have this with nutmylk, sprinkled on fresh fruit, top your fruit smoothies with it, or eat it straight!! Feel free to add in any dried fruit you would like (raisins, chopped dates, apricots). Sometimes I chopped the almonds & walnuts to give it a finer texture. (The time does not include soaking over night).
- 1 cup oats, soaked over night (oat groats)
- 1 cup almonds, soaked over night
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked over night
- 1 cup walnuts, soaked over night
- 1⁄2 cup raw almond butter
- 1⁄2 cup Agave or 1⁄2 cup dates, paste
- 1 apple
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (add (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let your oats & nuts sit at least an hour without water so they are not soaking wet. Chop up almonds or walnuts if you wish. Put oat groats, almonds, sunflower seeds, and walnuts in large bowl.
- Process apple in food processor and then add in almond butter, agave/date paste, and cinnamon. Process until creamy, then pour over top of nut mixture, and mix well.
- Dehydrate this mixture at 115F until you get the desired dryness you want (over night is easy). Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.