1/2 Photos of Raw Food: Lemon Pudding (Banana Base)
Delicious pudding in minutes, with all natural ingredients! I just started looking into the Raw Food Movement, but I've been trying to avoid highly processed foods for a while now. Standard pudding is on of the worst offenders, where processed foods are concerned. Raw Foodists make pudding using bananas or avocados for base. I've tried both, but I prefer the banana "puddings."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the banana with a fork.
- 2Mix in the rest of the ingredients with a spoon.
- 3Alternatively, process all ingredients in a food processor until mixed.
- 4Note: Some people use pitted mejool dates instead of honey or another sweetener. I prefer a liquid sweetener, since the dates don't give a very smooth texture in the final product. If you want to use dates, one should be enough in this recipe.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Food: Lemon Pudding (Banana Base)
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g