4 hrs 5 mins
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
I found this outstanding recipe on the website the RAWTARIAN. I cannot even say how delicious it was. Non-raw food eating meat eaters loved it!! You must try it. I made the ntire thing in my Thermomix and it took me five minutes (excluding freezing time)!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups macadamia nuts (or a combination of walnuts and or or macadamia nuts)
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- 1 pinch sea salt
White cheesecake filling ingredients
- 3 cups cashews
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Agave or 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water, if necessary to facilitate blending. use as little as possible. (optional)
Fruit topping ingredients
- 1Throw the macadamia nuts, salt and dates into your food processor. (Don't add the coconut!) Process nuts and dates until well processed but still airy.
- 2Next, get our your cheesecake pan (or just a basic glass brownie pan if you're like me and don't have fancy cookware) and sprinkle the coconut on the bottom as your very first layer. The point of doing this is to make it so it's easier to remove the cheesecake and the coconut stops the crust from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Then press the macadamia nuts and date mixture down into the pan to form the crust.
- 3Throw all cream-cheese filling ingredients into your high-speed blender and blend! Add as little water as necessary to facilitate blending. (Try to add as little water as possible.) Pour mixture on top of crust.
- 4Place the above in freezer for an hour or so (so that it will firm up).
- 5Meanwhile, throw your strawberries and dates in your high-speed blender. Blend until nice and smooth. Pour this mixture on top of the crust/cream cheese, which was just in the freezer for about an hour. Place the raw cheesecake recipe back in freezer. Freeze until this raw cheesecake recipe reaches the desired consistency (5 hours or so!).
- 6Defrost this raw cheesecake recipe for about a half-hour before eating (or just slice from freezer and enjoy this delicious raw cheesecake)!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Food - Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6233.5
- Calories from Fat 4900
- Total Fat 544.4 g
- Saturated Fat 235.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3257.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 340.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 60.4 g
- Sugars 153.4 g
- Protein 88.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: