Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fennel is commonly used in Mediterranean cooking.
Make and share this Raw Fennel and Red Onion Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 fennel bulbs, trimmed, cored, and sliced thinly (with mandoline)
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 88.74 ml fresh lemon juice (from ~1 1/2 lemons)
- 9.85 ml balsamic vinegar
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1 large bunch arugula, well washed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
- shaved parmesan cheese (to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except the cheese in a salad bowl and toss. Garnish with the parmesan cheese and serve.