Recipe by Debra1113
I don't think I could be a raw foodist if their wasn't raw chocolate! This shake is a staple in our house. A guilt-less indulgence! It's so quick to whip up if you already have almond milk made ahead, waiting in the fridge.
Top Review by Goddess Mama
Oh so GOOD! It definitely doesn't need Stevia, in my opinion. The bananas & dates make it super sweet. If your almond milk is sweetened and/or if your bananas are super ripe, you might not need the dates at all. I recommend taste testing as you go. I used 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, since I didn't have a vanilla bean on hand. I recommend adding ice, too.
- 4 frozen bananas
- 709.77 ml almond milk (fresh)
- 5-6 dates
- 0 vanilla bean
- 0.25 ml celtic sea salt
- 29.58-44.37 ml cacao (raw, powder form)
- 2 (2 g) packet stevia
- ice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until very smooth.
- If I don't have frozen bananas ready in the freezer, I use fresh bananas and add anywhere from 8-12 ice cubes to make sure the shake is cold. I usually don't add ice if the bananas are frozen.
- This makes 3 large servings.