Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
An Alex Jamieson recipe from Epicurious.
Make and share this Raw Chocolate Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 10 fresh dates, pitted and cut in quarters
- 10 dried figs, stems removed, cut in quarters
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons raw nut butter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1. Place the dates, figs, cocoa, nut butter (if using), vanilla, and 1 cup of water in a blender and pulse several times until the fruits begin to break down.
- 2. Blend until smooth and creamy, slowly adding water as needed for desired consistency.