Recipe by vigilant20
This is a tasty and popular raw food cracker recipe. This version originally seen on the Raw Freedom Community, it's a mod of a recipe from Gone Raw.
Top Review by dannydk
Delicious!! I was tempted to mod the recipe. It didn't seem like it would be cheesy. But, after reading others' reviews, I decided to trust the recipe. I'm glad I did! They do taste just like Cheez Itz, but better!
I made them for a raw food potluck: huge hit!
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked in water 4 hours
- 1 cup brazil nut, soaked in water 4 hours
- 1 cup almonds, soaked in water 4 hours
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed, ground
- 1 pinch cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Requires preparation! Soak sunflower seeds, brazil nuts, and almonds for 4 hours.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and process until as smooth as desired.
- Spread out on teflex sheet, fruit roll up tray, or waxed paper and dehydrate for about 24 hours. After approximately 8 hours you can cut the crackers to desired size and flip.