Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Raw uncooked cheesecake
- 1 1⁄2 cups almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 3 cups cashews
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups berries
- 1 1/2 cups of almonds.
- 1 cup of dates or 1/2 cup of honey *Based on the 1 cup almonds:1/4 cup dates ratio from the recipe above, this ratio would be too sweat for even me!
- 1. To make the crust, use a food processor and process the nuts and dates or honey until nice and fine. If you do not have a food processor use a blender but do not place all the ingredients at once but little at time or else it will burn out the blender.
- 2. Place the ingredients into a pie plate and press all around the pie plate, once this is done I put it in the fridge.
- 3 cups of cashews (soak in a bowl for at least an hour this will make them nice and soft).
- 1 cup of lemon juice *Like with the recipe I tried, there are equal amount of lemon juice, honey/agave, and coconut oil. You may want to reduce the lemon slightly; otherwise, it comes out a bit zesty (but still awesome).
- 1 cup honey.
- 1 cup of coconut oil.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- 2. To make the cheese, blend the cashews, lemon, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and 1/2 cup of water. Blend until smooth and adjust to taste.
- 3. Pour the cheese mixture onto the crust.
- 4. Place the cheesecake into the freezer until its nice and firm (I put it in for 3-4 hours tops).
- 5. Then I put cheesecake into the fridge for about an 1 hour.
- 1 bag of your favorite berries or whatever is available.
- 1/2 cup of dates or 1/4 cup of honey
- 1. Blend the ingredients and place it on a container.