Chef #1239488's Note:
Raw uncooked cheesecake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 21 1/2 cups of almonds.
- 31 cup of dates or 1/2 cup of honey *Based on the 1 cup almonds:1/4 cup dates ratio from the recipe above, this ratio would be too sweat for even me!
- 41. To make the crust, use a food processor and process the nuts and dates or honey until nice and fine. If you do not have a food processor use a blender but do not place all the ingredients at once but little at time or else it will burn out the blender.
- 52. Place the ingredients into a pie plate and press all around the pie plate, once this is done I put it in the fridge.
- 73 cups of cashews (soak in a bowl for at least an hour this will make them nice and soft).
- 81 cup of lemon juice *Like with the recipe I tried, there are equal amount of lemon juice, honey/agave, and coconut oil. You may want to reduce the lemon slightly; otherwise, it comes out a bit zesty (but still awesome).
- 91 cup honey.
- 101 cup of coconut oil.
- 111 teaspoon of vanilla.
- 122. To make the cheese, blend the cashews, lemon, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and 1/2 cup of water. Blend until smooth and adjust to taste.
- 133. Pour the cheese mixture onto the crust.
- 144. Place the cheesecake into the freezer until its nice and firm (I put it in for 3-4 hours tops).
- 155. Then I put cheesecake into the fridge for about an 1 hour.
- 171 bag of your favorite berries or whatever is available.
- 181/2 cup of dates or 1/4 cup of honey
- 191. Blend the ingredients and place it on a container.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1179.9
- Calories from Fat 777
- Total Fat 86.4 g
- Saturated Fat 39.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 558.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 71.3 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: