Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was featured in our October/November 2010 newsletter, submitted by member Kathy Monte. The cooking time listed is really refrigeration time.
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup walnuts (raw)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1⁄4 cup organic raw agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons nut butter (almond, coconut, or cashew)
- berries (fresh organic seasonal blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, etc.)
- Blend crust ingredients in a food processor and press onto the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass dish.
- Blend filling ingredients in a food processor and pour over crust.
- Add topping.
- Chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.