Vegetarian Network Austin's Note:
This recipe was featured in our October/November 2010 newsletter, submitted by member Kathy Monte. The cooking time listed is really refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1/4 cup organic raw agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons nut butter (almond, coconut, or cashew)
- berries (fresh organic seasonal blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, etc.)
- 1Blend crust ingredients in a food processor and press onto the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass dish.
- 2Blend filling ingredients in a food processor and pour over crust.
- 3Add topping.
- 4Chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw "cheese" Cake
Serving Size: 1 (803 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3639.6
- Calories from Fat 3126
- Total Fat 347.3 g
- Saturated Fat 66.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 35.5 g
- Sugars 44.4 g
- Protein 60.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: