A nice twist on using cauliflower. We've had this recipe in our family for many years and it's always a nice change from the normal salad. Add or subtract ingredients as you have them on hand without greatly changing the overall recipe. Preparation time does not include time for marinading in refrigerator.
- 946.36 ml raw cauliflower, broken into smallish pieces
- 158.51 ml green bell pepper, diced
- 118.29 ml pimiento, diced (you can use the jarred version)
- 236.59 ml pitted black olives, sliced
- 118.29 ml chopped onions or 118.29 ml shallot
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 44.37 ml red wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- Whisk all marinade ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour over salad ingredients in medium-size bowl.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator overnight or at least for a few hours.