1/2 Photos of Raw Cauliflower Salad
A nice twist on using cauliflower. We've had this recipe in our family for many years and it's always a nice change from the normal salad. Add or subtract ingredients as you have them on hand without greatly changing the overall recipe. Preparation time does not include time for marinading in refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml raw cauliflower, broken into smallish pieces
- 158.51 ml green bell pepper, diced
- 118.29 ml pimiento, diced (you can use the jarred version)
- 236.59 ml pitted black olives, sliced
- 118.29 ml chopped onions or 118.29 ml shallot
- 1Whisk all marinade ingredients together until smooth.
- 2Pour over salad ingredients in medium-size bowl.
- 3Allow to sit in refrigerator overnight or at least for a few hours.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.8
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1447.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g