A nutritional powerhouse of a recipe, although high in calories, so consume as a treat. From You Are What You Eat. Will keep for about 5 days in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, process the dates, raisins, carob, brazil nuts and 500ml water until you have a smooth paste.
- 2Mix through seeds and walnuts.
- 3Spread mixture evenly onto a 10 x 20cm baking tray lined with cling film.
- 4Sprinkle with sesame seeds and then freeze for 1 hour.
- 5Cut into 12 pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Carob Fudge Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.1
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: