Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nutritional powerhouse of a recipe, although high in calories, so consume as a treat. From You Are What You Eat. Will keep for about 5 days in the fridge.
- In a food processor, process the dates, raisins, carob, brazil nuts and 500ml water until you have a smooth paste.
- Mix through seeds and walnuts.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a 10 x 20cm baking tray lined with cling film.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and then freeze for 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve.