- 1 cup coconut oil, liquefied
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup carob powder
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- stevia, to taste (or other sweetener)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl/saucepan.
- Pour the mix into a rectangular baking dish lined with a sheet of wax or parchment paper. The size of the dish will depend on how thick you want your chips to be.
- Put the dish into the freezer to set. It shouldn't take very long; maybe 20 minutes or less.
- Take out baking dish and break carob into chips/chunks. Store them in the fridge.