Healthful, raw and flavorful - a good accompaniment to any Asian meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice cabbage into thin ribbons and place in a large bowl.
- 2Slice carrots into thin sticks and place with the cabbage (I like to cut the carrot into 4 sections, cut each section in half, and then turn upside down and slice thinly).
- 3Chop scallions and place with the cabbage and carrots.
- 4Combine the tamari, rice vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl (this is the dressing).
- 5Pour dressing gradually over the salad while mixing - I like it better lightly dressed, and reserve some for those who like extra dressing!
- 6Add chopped cilantro and sesame seeds and mix again.
- 7This salad gets better as it sits!
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1034.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: