Recipe by joanna.l.wilson
Cold salad that is great for bbq's. I never measure, so the quantities below are close estimates.
- 3⁄4-1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 3⁄4-1 head fresh cauliflower, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 pink lady apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bacon bits
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop broccoli and cauliflower, discarding most of the stem sections.
- Mix broccoli, cauliflower, onion, apple, raisins, bacon bits, walnuts, and cheese in large bowl.
- Combine mayo, sugar, and vinegar in medium bowl.
- Mix together mayo mixture and broccoli mixture.
- Cover and chill over night. Serve cold.