Chef #606382's Note:
Cold salad that is great for bbq's. I never measure, so the quantities below are close estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4-1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 3/4-1 head fresh cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 pink lady apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisin, chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces bacon bits
- 1/4-1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 -1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons vinegar
- 1Chop broccoli and cauliflower, discarding most of the stem sections.
- 2Mix broccoli, cauliflower, onion, apple, raisins, bacon bits, walnuts, and cheese in large bowl.
- 3Combine mayo, sugar, and vinegar in medium bowl.
- 4Mix together mayo mixture and broccoli mixture.
- 5Cover and chill over night. Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 261.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g