Recipe by Courtney Elizabeth
From Eat Smart, Eat Raw. The author suggests using this for nor roll-ups, and I intend to do just that.
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 avocado
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Rouchly chop the broccoli, onion, and avocado.
- Remove the rosemary leaves from the stem, discarding the stem.
- Blend everything in the food processor for a couple of minutes. If you like a bit of texture, you can leave it a bit lumpy with the broccoli discernable or you can process longer until it is a smooth puree.