Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
cool, refreshing sweet raw treat. This recipe uses psillium for a thickener so it isn't as high in fat as other raw treats This recipe also uses raw milk yogurt. If you are not using yogurt you could add a cashew creme (1/2 cup soaked cashews and enough water to blend maybe 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 4 dried apricots
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 -2 tablespoon Agave
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon psyllium
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of, and
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- for crust:.
- cut up apricots into small pieces.
- put apricots and pecans in food processor and mix until very well ground and sticky.
- press this mixture into a pie plate only on the bottom.
- for filling:.
- mix all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth.
- pour into crust and chill for 30 minutes.