1/1 Photo of Raw Apple Salad (Vegan)
From a local source using mostly locally grown ingredients. Apples suggested for this salad include: Goldrush, Jonafree or Calville Blanc. If desired, substitute another seasonal berry of your choice: raspberries, strawberries, boysenberries, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium tart apples, diced (if it doesn't bother you, keep the peel on the skin)
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced (plus a few leaves!)
- 1/2 cup fresh currants or 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 -3 tablespoons raw walnuts (almonds will work, too)
- 1Toss apples, celery and berries with the dressing.
- 2Top with the walnuts.
- 3Can be served immediately or covered and chilled.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Apple Salad (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 44.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g