Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is such a great recipe for in the fall. After going apple picking we always come home and bake! This is one of the recipes we make year after year. This is so good slightly warm with butter.....yum.
- Mix first three ingredients together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Turn into greased and floured 8x4 loaf pan.
- Bake at 300 for 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Cool on rack 10 minutes.
- Wrap in foil while still warm.