A neighbor made this for us one night and I had to have the recipe!
Make and share this Rav'n Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups water (The original recipe calls for the water, but it is better left out.) (optional)
- 12 French baguettes, slices
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Chop pepper and onion.
- Heat olive oil in pot ravioli boiled in; add veggies and saute until tender.
- Stir in spagetti sauce, ravioli and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Melt butter in a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Dip bread slices in butter.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Remove from casserole.
- Spoon half the ravioli mixture in bottom of buttered casserole.
- Top with half the mozarella Add rest of ravioli on top of the cheese and then remaining mozzarella.
- Arrange bread slices around the edge of the casserole overlapping and press lightly into the ravioli mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered, until ravioli is heated through and bread is crisp.