Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a Pampered Chef cookbook and tweaked it a little to fit my tastes - great flavor and freezes well!
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I use my own canned sauce)
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesrefrigerated cheese ravioli, -any flavor
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce fresh parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. In 4qt casserole, heat olive oil over medium high heat; chop bell pepper and onion and add to casserole with pressed garlic. Cook 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce,ravioli, and water. Bring to a boil.
- Once heated through, reduce heat to low and add mozzarella cheese. Remove onto serving plate and sprinkle with fresh parmesan.
- Serve with a salad and crispy garlic bread.