Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
From the veg soc. 2006 "sinners" Christmas menu.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium leeks, well washed and lots of green retained
- 250 g carrots, made into ribbons with a peeler
- 150 g Brussels sprouts, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder, use a good one
- Stir fry the veg for 5 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Add garlic and heat through.
- Add creme fraiche and stock powder and heat through.
- Serve topped with chopped parsley.