Recipe by ellie_
This is so good and so easy! Recipe source: Southern Living (July 2007).
Top Review by Lainey39
This turned out very well! It was so easy, just wonderful to throw together on a Friday night when I didn't feel much like cooking. I did use the white wine since I had it on hand. A very good dish! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (25 ounce) package cheese ravioli
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine (optional)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or 1/2 cup fresh basil)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile pour Alfredo sauce into a saucepan. Pour wine into sauce jar, cover and shake.
- Stir wine mixture into saucepan with the chopped tomatoes and basil.
- Cook sauce over medium low heat for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss sauce with ravioli, topping with Parmesan and toss again.