Recipe by appleydapply
I love pasta with nuts so was thrilled to find this recipe. It calls for cheese ravioli, but if you can find butternut squash ravioli, that would be even more elegant.
Top Review by Starrynews
Tasty and impressive looking dish, but so simple! I used spinach and mozzarella ravioli and omitted the salt (personal preference). Thanks to Mickey's warning, I watched the nuts carefully... however, I did add the lemon juice just a touch too quickly after the garlic, and turned the garlic green. Funny looking, but delicious! And not too noticeable, thanks to the parsley! Thanks for sharing!
- 396.89 g package cheese ravioli (frozen or fresh)
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml walnuts, roughly chopped (approx 2 oz)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the walnuts. Cook, stirring, until the nuts are lightly toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, the parsley, and the reserved cooking water. Add the ravioli and toss to coat.
- Divide among individual plates and sprinkle with the Parmesan.