Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love cheese ravioli. I love smoked sausage. I love zucchini and onions. And I love Bertoli's Four Cheese Rosa Alfredo Sauce. So I combined them :) If you can't find the Rosa sauce, you could probably use any alfredo sauce and add some tomato paste and sundried tomatoes.
- 24 ounces cheese ravioli
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 links smoked sausage, slice (I used Johnsonville Smoked beef links)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups zucchini, thinly sliced in half moons
- 1 large yellow sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (I use Bertoli Four Cheese Rosa)
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, fresh grated
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions in salted water. While you are waiting for your water to boil/cooking the ravioli, begin on your sauce.
- In a skillet, saute onion in oil for 2-3 minute over medium high heat until they begin to become translucent. Add sausage and zucchini and continue to saute until everything is somewhat browned. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Add your jar of sauce and stir to combine.
- When your ravioli are done, add them to the pan with your sauce and stir to coat evenly. Transfer to a greased 8x8 baking dish and top with provolone cheese. Bake at 375* for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese on top is slightly browned and bubbling. Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese and serve.
I used cheese tortellini and added in some sliced mushrooms. I would love to make this again and use hot links instead of smoked sausage. Thanks for sharing this great pasta dish! ***Made for PRMR***