Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A healthy version of ravioli and sausage. Recipe is from Woman's Day.
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 small onion
- 1 (12 ounce) packagecooked Italian chicken sausage
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesrefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 10 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a 12-inch deep-sided skillet.
- Meanwhile, halve peppers and onion crosswise, then cut into thin wedges.
- Cut sausages into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Add ravioli to boiling water; cook as package directs.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute peppers and onions 4 minutes.
- Add sausage, cook 2 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook 30 seconds.
- Stir chicken broth into sausage mixture; remove skillet from heat.
- Drain ravioli; add to sausage and peppers.
- Sprinkle with basil.