Recipe by carolinafan
From Taste of Home. Serve with salad and garlic bread and you have a quick and tasty meal.
- 4 cups frozen cheese ravioli, about 12 ounces
- 1⁄2 lb smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- In a large skillet saute sausage and green pepper for 2-3 minutes or until green pepper is tender.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce; heat through.
- Drain ravioli; toss with sausage mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.