Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast, easy, good for you and sooo good! Can serve as a stew or even with warm tortillas.
- 1 (9 ounce) package ravioli (cheese filled)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes (undrained, salsa style or with green chiles)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- Cook ravioli to desired doneness, drain and cover to keep warm.
- In same saucepan, combine tomatoes, beans, chili powder and cumin; mix well. Cook over medium 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Carefully stir in cooked ravioli. Spoon onto serving platter and top with fresh cilantro.