Recipe by mplsgirl
This is so good when it's cold outside. Pretty quick and very flavorful.
Top Review by Vailgirl
This was good & very easy...but a little rick for my taste. I did have to use 7-up instead of white wine, which might have been why. I want to try it again, however, to see if i can get it to come out better.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagevegetable-filled ravioli
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄3 cup chopped shallot
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried sage
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ravioli in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 8 minute Drain well.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in heavy med skillet over med heat. Add pecans and stir until darker and more fragrant, about 3 minute Using slotted spoon, transfer to small bowl. Add shallots and sage to same skillet. Saute about 30 seconds. Add wine and cream. Increase heat and boil until sauce is reduced to about 3/4 cup - about 5 minute.
- Add ravioli to sauce and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Divide between large bowls and sprinkle with pecans and parmesan, adding some fresh sage if you want.